We are a Community Pig Club based at Kadesh Community Farm in Palgrave, Suffolk. As a group we co-own our pigs and share all the practical animal husbandry tasks as well as the bills between us.
Our aims and objectives are:
- To create access to pig rearing for people who may not otherwise have the resources to do so
- To create greater understanding of animal welfare issues among our members
- To promote the benefits of locally produced food, both our own and from other producers
- To bring together local people to form a community.
- To produce the most amazing pork ever!